veggie quiche bites
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
Looking for an easy breakfast or brunch recipe?! These Mini Veggie Quiches are made with Scotty’s Everyday Pizza Mix and some fresh veggies! Whip these up on a Sunday morning and you'll have a quick on the go breakfast all week long!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp evoo
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup bell peppers
- 1/4 cup zucchini
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease a regular muffin pan.
- Mix together the Pizza Crust Mix, water and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Set aside.
- Chop up your bell peppers, onions, and shred the zucchini. Make sure you wring the water out of the zucchini as well.
- Sauté the onion in olive oil for a few minutes until the onion is softened.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, bell peppers, zucchini, onion, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Take the pizza dough and roll it out until it’s about ¼ inch thick. Use a circle dough cutter or measuring cup to cut out 3 inch circles
- Press the cut dough into the muffin pan cups. Pour the egg mixture into the 12 cups.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top if using. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the centers are baked and eggs are no longer runny.