upside down pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
You've had all kinds of different twists and flavors of pizza, but have you had an upside down pizza? The best crust you'll ever taste, and without regrets because it's keto and low carb! We just gave you a reason to eat pizza on the weekly, you're welcome!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- pizza sauce
- italian sausage
- bell pepper
- italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Chop up all of your toppings.
- Brush an iron skillet with a thin layer of evoo and begin layering your pizza starting with the pepperoni.
- Once you've placed all of your toppings, sprinkle italian seasoning (or seasoning of choice) on top, and add a layer of pizza sauce.
- Top with the Scotty's pizza crust and brush with evoo.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until crust begins to golden.