teriyaki chicken burger
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Ever feel like treating yourself while the kiddos are at school? @Keto.risa does just that with this teriyaki chicken burger!
Using our keto bread mix for the bun, a chicken patty, a fried egg, and a nice side of salad and keto chips, we immediately added this to our self-care to-do list!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1 egg
- 1 chicken patty
- 1/4 of a head of cabbage
- teriyaki sauce
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread according to instructions.
- Slice bread and lightly toast on a frying pan with some butter
- Cut up the cabbage and mix some kewpie Mayo and sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper the chicken patty and cook about 4 minutes on both sides on medium heat.
- Add any keto teriyaki sauce and cook for another 3 minutes or until fully cooked
- Fry up an egg
- Build the burger and eat it with a side of keto chips, salad or both!