|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 min||yes||easy|
Just when you think there's simply no other combination of pizza possible, we come across another MUST TRY recipe! This spanakopita pizza is too tasty to pass up.
- scotty’s pizza crust mix
creamy garlic sauce:
- bralas best garlic whip
- heavy whipping cream
- lemon juice
- almond flour
- green onions
- feta cheese
- garlic whip
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare pizza crust as directed on the package.
- While dough is being prepared, begin to whisk all of the ingredients for the creamy garlic sauce together in a pan until it thickens
- Chop green onion and sautee in butter.
- Mix green onion, with the rest of the spanakopita toppings until wellcombined.
- Then add the creamy garlic sauce, spanakopita mixture and cheese to the dough, along with any other toppings you'd like. Bake until done edges are golden.