pizza hut calzones
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Pizza never gets old, but sometimes you gotta switch it up a little.
That's where these pizza hut calzones come into play. The same tasty meal you remember but stuffed into a bread loaf and made low carb by using our bread mix! Throw whatever meats, veggies, and cheeses you got in the fridge and create your own keto calzone
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- toppings of your choice
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cup of cheese
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare the scotty's everyday keto bread mix according to the package.
- While dough is rising prepare your toppings.
- Once the dough is ready, roll it out flat and cut in two.
- Begin assembling each piece of dough with sauce and toppings on one side.
- Fold over and lightly press down with a fork to secure edges.
- Lightly brush the top of each calzone with butter and sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- Place on lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until tops begin to golden.