pepperoni pull apart bread
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
We know what they say about messing with classic recipes but this one's so good we couldn't help but tap into our adventurous side!
This pepperoni pull apart pizza bread is a fun swap for the classic pepperoni pizza. It's shareable, making it great for movie night with the family, but the best part is it's keto and low carb!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1 package of active dry yeast
- olive oil
- marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- In a small bowl combine warm water and yeast until yeast fully dissolves.
- Once the yeast has fully dissolved, add olive oil to the liquid mixture.
- In a new bowl empty the scotty's everyday bread mix.
- Combine the two separate mixtures by adding the liquid to the bread mix. Mix for two minutes at medium speed stopping once to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Batter should be thick and contain no lumps.
- Transfer to well greased pan, cover. Let is rise for two hours at room temp.
- Once the dough has risen, form little balls of dough and place them in a circle.
- Fill each ball of dough with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni. Seasoning with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning at your preference.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until edges get golden brown.
- Top with some grated parmesan and dig in!