oooey gooey cheesy pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Is there anything better than an 𝑂𝑂𝑂𝐸𝑌, 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐸𝑌, 𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐸𝑆𝑌 pizza? 𝕐𝔼𝕊!! The one you made yourself! I can't believe I made this scrumptious Margherita Pizza “almost” from scratch, including the crust! Not only does this pizza crust taste great, BUT, it's zero net carbs!
It was super easy to make and it's so DELISH! Simply follow the instructions on the package and add your favorite ingredients!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza mix
- pizza sauce
- sliced roma tomatoes
- fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Prepare dough according to instructions.
- Spread your pizza sauce of choice all over the crust.
- Top with lots of mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, and seasoning of choice. I used "U Wanna Pizza Me" seasoning.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until crust begins to golden.
- Once pizza is done, top with fresh parmesan and basil!