mini meatball subs
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
You can add sandwich artist to your resume after whipping up these meatball sandwiches!
We love a good sub because they're the perfect weekday dish you can quickly put together and it'll almost always be a hit with the family! Replace the typical rolls with our bread mix and they won't even be able to tell the difference.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1/2 tbsp of melted butter
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- shredded cheese
- marinara sauce
- optional additional toppings: pepperoni, olives, salami.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare dough according to instructions.
- After the dough has risen, separate dough into 8 pieces and shape into mini loaves.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- After slightly cooled, add a layer of sauce, meatballs, cheese, and any additional toppings you'd like.