meat lovers pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Keto Meat Lover’s Pizza for Dinner! This pizza was amazingly delicious! I used to get this pizza from a pizza shop in Stockton and miss it, so I decided to try and make it at home as a keto pizza! I used Scotty's Everyday Pizza Crust mix which tasted amazing!! Even the non-keto family members enjoyed it!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- canadian bacon
- red onion
- bell peppers
- pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Cut or dice bell peppers, onions, and sausage.
- Evenly spread a layer of marinara sauce onto pizza dough
- Add a layer of cheese and then place a light layer of each of your toppings.
- Place into the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust begins to crisp and golden.