keto collagen cake
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||22 mins||yes||easy|
This keto collagen cake is so delicious! With its outstanding cloudy soft texture, and tasty peanut butter frosting it's truly one of the best keto cakes I’ve ever had, and after 1 bite, I guarantee you’ll agree. Plus, this cake is made with only 5 ingredients! Give it a try!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop collagen
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter flavored collagen or sugar-free peanut powder
- Preheat oven to 360° F
- Prepare the Scotty's Everyday Cupcake & Cake mix as directed on the package.
- Add the batter to the baking pan and bake it for 20-22 min then let cool.
- Mix yogurt with collagen or peanut powder for the frosting and cover the top of the cake with it.
- Top the cake with strawberries and a bit of chocolate granola and enjoy!