Pizza hits different when it's in the form of a calzone and no one can make us believe otherwise. With the dough being keto and gluten free you can shove those guilty feelings aside and enjoy this tasty filled pie!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- pizza sauce
- garlic butter or oil
- ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Thinly slice all toppings.
- Spread a thing layer of pizza sauce onto the dough and begin layering the cheese and all of the toppings on half of the dough.
- Once you've placed all of your toppings, fold the empty half of the dough over and gently press edges with a fork to seal.
- Lightly brush the top with garlic butter or oil and pop into the oven for 15-18 minutes.