keto cake with chocolate mousse
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
We know it might be hard to believe that a delicious, healthy, and protein packed dessert exists...but it does! @jonnymelissa's chocolate mousse cake will be a guilt free treat that we'll absolutely be making more than once around here.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake & cake mix
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- 2 1/2 protein keto bars
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare the Scotty's Everyday Cupcake & Cake mix as directed on the package.
- Make keto cheesecake frosting by whipping 1 package (softened) cream cheese, 4 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 cup powdered sweetener (I use Swerve), 2 tsp vanilla, 2 tbsp heavy cream with hand mixer.
- Pulse 2 protein bars ( I used Think Keto Protein Bars) in blender & mix into frosting.
- After cake is frosted, add 1/2 protein bar (chopped) on top.