keto cake pops
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||120 mins||yes||easy|
These are a perfect little snack that can be made in advance and finished in just a few minutes.
You'll need some pre-cooked cake, and don't worry if it's a couple of days old already it'll actually work even better than freshly made!
Whip up these low carb cake pops for your littles or just to satisfy that sweet tooth!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- cream cheese
- greek yogurt
- dark chocolate chips
- sugar free sprinkles
- Prepare scotty's everyday cupcake mix per instructions or use pre-baked cake.
- Crumble up the cake and add greek yogurt and softened cream cheese, enough to make the dough stick together without sticking to your hands. * If using freshly baked cake, let it fully cool before crumbling!
- Once you've combined ingredients with crumbled caked, begin to roll pieces of cake into little balls.
- Melt chocolate chips, and dip the cake balls into the chocolate.
- Place them on a baking pan lined with parchment paper, shake sprinkles over them, and place in the fridge to let them firm up for an hour or two.
- Once they're ready dig in and enjoy! The cake pops will last about a week when refrigerated in a container.