keto bbq bacon chicken pizza
Recipe by: @keto.food.diaries
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
If you don't have a designated pizza day in your rotation, you absolutely will after you try this keto bbq bacon chicken pizza! @keto.food.diaries ditched the cheese crust for keto crust using our bread mix and topped it off with just the right amount of meat, cheese, and veggies. Like many of @keto.food.diaries recipes, ingredients are easily interchangeable so use what you got and enjoy!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- sugar free bbq sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- toppings of choice
- italian seasoning
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 ° F
- Follow the directions on the scotty's everyday bread mix packaging, add yeast and olive oil to your bread mixture and mix on medium speed. Then let your dough rise for up to 2 hours.
- Cut your dough into 2 or 3 piles and shape into a pizza. Add Italian seasoning and bake at 425° F for 8 mins.
- Now it's time to assemble! I used @sweetbabyrays sugar free bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, bacon, canadian bacon, jalapeños, mushrooms, olives, red onions, and topped off with cilantro.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!