easy keto pecan monkey bread
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||30 mins||yes||easy|
The wait is finally over, and you’ll be you’ll be swinging from the trees too when you try out this keto version of monkey bread!!! I’ve been waiting for a day when I could make a healthier version of monkey bread and finally my dreams have come true!!
This monkey bread is everything from the way the dough doubles from the yeast to the taste & texture it’s on point and absolutely delicious!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday keto bread mix
- 3/4 cup of monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare bread mix to package instructions
- While the dough is rising, prepare your cinnamon "sugar" mixture by combining the monk fruit sweetener (or your sweetener of choice) and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and chopped pecans.
- Take half of your butter pecan mixture and place in the bottom of a greased bunt pan.
- Once the dough is ready, make little balls out of your dough, roll them in the cinnamon sugar and place in bundt pan.
- Top with remaining butter pecan mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes.