jalapeño popper grilled cheese
I made this sexy thing using scotty's everyday bread mix! It almost tastes like a cheat meal but its keto friendly! After trying this out you may never need a cheat meal ever again!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4 jalapeños
- colby jack cheese
- 4 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare the scotty's bread mix according to the package.
- Prepare your jalapeño poppers by mixing the cream cheese, salt, pepper, and any other seasonings you'd like to add.
- Cut the jalapeños in half, de-seed, and place mixture inside.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until you feel the jalapeños soften.
- While the jalapeño poppers are in the oven, cook your bacon.
- Once the bread, jalapeño poppers, and bacon have all been prepared. Slice your bread and lightly brush it with butter.
- Construct your sandwich, and then place it in a skillet over medium heat until bread is toasty and cheese is melted.