chicken bacon ranch stuffed rolls
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
Name a better combination than chicken, bacon, and ranch... go ahead, we'll wait.
That's right, there isn't one! These chicken bacon ranch stuffed rolls are delicious, filling, and yes you guessed it, low carb and keto approved!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 1/2 cups of cheese
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup of chives
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare the scotty's everyday keto bread mix according to the package.
- While dough is rising cook your strips of bacon.
- Let bacon cool and in the meantime, mix all of your other ingredients together leaving about half a cup of cheese remaining.
- Crumble your bacon and add to the mixture.
- Refrigerate mixture for the remaining amount of time the dough has to rise.
- Once the dough is ready, section out 20 pieces. Flattening each one as you go, begin to fill the dough with the chicken bacon ranch mixture.
- Making sure they're all closed up, place them on a baking sheet and lightly brush the top with evoo. Then sprinkle with the remaining amount of cheese and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until they begin to golden.