cherry tomato & garlic parmesan focaccia
Once you get the hang of baking bread it becomes kind of addicting! Seeing @kravinghealthyeats recipe for this cherry tomato & garlic parmesan focaccia had us running to the kitchen to recreate it!
As always, it's the perfect side to any dish but this focaccia specifically is perfect with a good soup on a chilly day.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1/2 container of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of EVOO
- 1 tbsp of warm water
- 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- fresh parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Cut tomatoes in half and add to a bowl alongside the rest of the ingredients adding salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste. Cover, shake and marinate in the fridge while making the bread and letting it rise.
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions with the addition of 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener and a sprinkle of garlic salt.
- Prepare a small baking sheet with oil. Spread bread mixture with oiled spatula evenly across pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 2 - 2.5 hours.
- Uncover and press tomatoes cut side down evenly across the top of bread. Use a brush to brush the garlic and olive oil juice across the top of bread,
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and bake for 25-30 minutes! Serve with marinara sauce or ranch or enjoy alone!