cheddar garlic biscuits
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||10 mins||yes||easy|
We all know how overwhelming the holidays can be with menu planning & cooking, so this year I’m keeping it simple but still delicious and using Scotty's Everyday keto biscuit mix!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday biscuit mix
- 1/2 a cup of shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday biscuit mix per instrutions.
- Toss the shredded cheese and garlic into the dough and mix together.
- Once combined, grab a heaping spoonful of dough and begin to roll it into a ball.
- Bake for 10 mins or until biscuits begin to brown.