|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Something about charcuterie boards just feels so right...all the time! No matter the day or occasion, a charcuterie board is always the right answer.
@anyelaskitchen kept it nice and simple with a handful of sweet and savory goodies, a good brick of cheese, and of course some keto bread to go with it!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions.
- Slice cucumbers and cut celery
- Grab your favorite nuts and berries and place them on your board.
- Place your salami and cheese on your board and maybe a good dip, enjoy!