candy cane cupcakes
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 mins||yes||medium|
It’s almost Christmas, and I’m celebrating with some nut & gluten-free CANDY CANE CUPCAKES! All I did was bake the cupcakes according to the directions, top them with a homemade peppermint buttercream, and decorate them with crushed candy canes! They’re super easy and such a fun treat for the holidays!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- mini candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday cupcake mix per instructions.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, and 1 tsp peppermint extract until creamy to make frosting.
- Frost cupcakes and decorate with crushed candy pieces and a mini candy cane!