biscuits and gravy
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||10 mins||yes||easy|
Biscuits and gravy with sausage is one of the ultimate comfort meals. This is definitely a must try recipe and something the whole family can surely enjoy for breakfast, dinner, or Sunday brunch!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday biscuit mix
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Cook sausage in a skillet then transfer sausage into 9x9 baking dish.
- Whip up your gravy by adding butter, milk, salt & pepper, and lupin flour into skillet and stir until thickened and beginning to brown, about 3 mins.
- Pour gravy over sausage.
- Prep biscuits as instructed with butter and water. Separate dough into 12 biscuits
- Brush tops with melted butter, garlic powder & parsley. Top sausage mixture with biscuits. Bake for 12 mins at 425°F.