vanilla cupcakes with "cream cheese" frosting
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
I recently made these cupcakes with a healthier spin on cream cheese icing using the Scotty's Everyday cake mix! They came out so fluffy and tasted amazing, plus they were super easy to whip up!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (or more for taste) maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Follow the recipe on the back of the cupcake mix.
- After the cupcakes have been baked, set them aside to cool and begin to make your frosting.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients to make frosting. Mix together until consistency has thickened.
- Once the frosting has thickened, spread over cooled cupcakes and enjoy!