|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Celebrating starting my senior year of college tomorrow with some nut & gluten-free CUPCAKES!
I am such a fan of vanilla cupcakes and these had the perfect flavor and super fluffy texture! These will be perfect for your next celebration, no matter how small!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- 1 3/4 sticks of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- sugar free sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Mix together cupcake mix, 6 tbsp butter, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup water, and 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla until creamy to make frosting.
- Frost cupcakes and decorate with sprinkles!