turkey chorizo pizza
You've seen a breakfast pizza, a banh mi and a cheeseburger pizza, but have you ever seen a turkey chorizo pizza?
Didn't think so.
@kravinnhealthyeats really hit all of our cravings in a single meal with this one.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- turkey chorizo
- mexican blend cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of sour cream
- 1 tbsp of salsa
- 1 tbsp of taco seasoning
- taco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- In a medium sized pan, sauté the onion and chorizo just enough to smell their fragrance.
- Combine your cream cheese, salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning together to make the sauce.
- Once well combined, spread across the pizza crust and top with chorizo and onions.
- Top the pizza with a think layer of cheese before dicing the tomatoes and avocado. Then toss the the tomatoes and avocados (optional: you could wait to add these after the pizza cooks if you prefer,) on the pizza with another thin layer of cheese.
- Then top with your favorite keto taco sauce or crema!
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until chorizo and crust are fully cooked through.