truffle burrata pizza
Have you ever tried a carbless pizza crust? If not, you’ll definitely want to try this pizza crust mix! It's 0g net carbs, gluten-free and non-GMO.
I recently indulged in a prosciutto, truffle burrata, mushroom, and basil pizza using this new pizza mix. It was super easy to make and absolutely delicious!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- cream cheese
- greek yogurt
- dark chocolate chips
- sugar free sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Spread sauce of choice onto the crust, and top with a thin layer of fresh truffle burrata cheese.
- Place prosciutto on top and sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Feel free to add another thin layer of cheese or a few chunks spread out, and then top with fresh basil.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until crust begins to golden and cheese is fully melted.