spinach egg breakfast pizzas
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Is there ever a bad time to eat pizza? Absolutely not. When we saw this breakfast pizza we knew we had to try it out for ourselves and it did not disappoint.
Break the rules for once and have pizza for breakfast, you won't regret it!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza mix
- fresh spinach
- avocado oil (or oil of choice.)
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp of shredded parmesan
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Prepare dough according to instructions.
- Prepare filling. Saute a few handfuls of fresh spinach in avocado oil along with the garlic , cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, parmesan, and seasonings.
- Separate the dough into two pieces forming a small circle with crimped up sides.
- Bake for a couple of minutes to get the dough to slightly cook before filling.
- Place half of the filling into the center of each pizza and bake for 5 minutes.
- Pull from the oven and crack an egg into the middle. Bake for another 6 minutes.