|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
We got your quick weekday pizza craving covered with this recipe by @hannahsveganlife. Warning: these are so delicious you'll easily eat the equivalent to entire pizza!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Combine Scotty's Everyday pizza mix with oil and water.
- Line the muffin tins with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough in to little balls, flatten them into a circle, and press them into the muffin tins.
- Add your toppings (I used marinara, mozzarella, olives, tomatoes, and mushrooms).
- Bake for 15-20 min, or until crust is golden brown.