spicy honey pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||18 mins||yes||easy|
We love a good sweet and savory dish and @keto.wright does not disappoint with this recipe! It was just the right amount of sweet, savory, and spicy! Tons of flavor, low carb, and keto. There's nothing not to love about it!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- pizza sauce
- genoa salami
- honey substitute
- Fiery hot habanero sauce!
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Thinly slice mushrooms, jalapenos, coppa, and salami.
- Begin layering your pizza with mozzarella and all the other finely chopped veggies.
- Pop that delicious looking pizza into the oven at 425 for 18 minutes or until edges begin to golden. While the pizza is cooking begin to mix together your spicy honey glaze.
- Drizzle glaze over the pizza once it's ready, or put it on before putting in the oven, and enjoy!