- 1 pack of scotty's everyday keto fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of chopped chocolate bar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- chocolate chips, peanut chocolate chips, or white chocolate- optional
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Begin by melting the butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- As soon as the butter is melted and hot, remove it from the heat and add the chopped chocolate, stirring continuously. Set this mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, crack two eggs and lightly whisk them. Slowly add the melted chocolate to the eggs while stirring. The chocolate-butter mixture should be warm but not hot.
- Now, add all the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix with a spatula. If the batter is too thick, you can add water to reach the desired consistency.
- Transfer the batter to your favorite baking pan and sprinkle your preferred chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 25-30 minutes or until the brownies are done.
- After baking, drizzle melted chocolate on top and sprinkle a hint of pumpkin spice or cinnamon for extra flavor.
- Enjoy your warm brownies with some ice cream or as they are.