|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
If you love scallion pancakes, you're going to absolutely love these scallion rolls! If you're up for trying something new...you'll also LOVE these scallion rolls!
Fresh out of the oven their light yet dense texture makes for the perfect side to almost any dinner!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday keto bread mix
- bundle of green onion
- 1 packet of active yeast
- sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 2/3 cup of warm water
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp 5 spice seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Make the dough according to the package instructions, using olive oil, water, active yeast, and let the dough rise.
- After your dough has sat for around two hours, roll it out with a rolling pin so that it’s at least less than 1/2 centimeter thick.
- Pour and spread sesame oil all over
- Chop the onion to 1/2 centimeter size and add to dough
- Roll the dough into a log shape and cut into 1-1 1/2 inch sizes
- Mix water and sugar in a bowl, then brush the top of each piece with it.
- Then dump sesame seeds onto a plate and roll each piece of dough onto the plate in order to get some of the seeds to stick.
- Place rolls onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown.