|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
These cupcakes were made with Scotty's Everyday Cupcake Mix. To say I was blown away with this mix would be an understatement. The cupcakes came out so moist and taste so good!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- 3 eggs
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 6tbsp softened butter
- 1/4-3/4 tsp rose water
- 1 1/2 cups powdered monk fruit sweetener
- pink food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Follow the recipe on the back of bag for the cupcake mix
- Once cupcakes are out of oven and cooling, began making the frosting.
- Add 1/4 tsp of rosewater and mix to see how you like it. It’s totally subjective regarding how much floral taste you want. I used 1/2 tsp.
- Use a wilton 1m tip to make rose designs on top of cupcake.