roasted fall veggie quiche bites
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly|
|15 mins||45 mins||yes|
If you’re looking for a super quick and easy meal prep idea these QUICHE BITES are the perfect option! They’re gluten free, keto friendly, low sugar and high fiber so they’ll keep you feeling energized for hours!
- 1/2 cup scotty's everyday keto biscuit mix
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped beets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a large bowl combine and mix together the zucchini, chopped beets, mushrooms, and bell peppers; set aside.
- Mix both cheese, scotty's mix, milk and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Assembly: Using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon fill muffin wells 1/3 the way up with vegetable mixture.
- Pour wet mixture on top until muffin well is almost full.
- Bake uncovered for about 30-45 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 5 minutes.