|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|5 mins||0 mins||yes||easy|
@thebalancedwhisk came up with this recipe in honor of "celebrating making the decision to feel like myself again…" and we couldn't find a reason not to join her!
Sometimes the memories that attach to food from when we were younger feel comforting. One thing we don't need to feel is guilt for eating them! So why not make an equally delicious but WAY cleaner version to munch?!
- 2/3 cups of scotty's everyday cake + cupcake mix
- 9 cups of rice cereal
- 1/2 cup of protein powder
- 1/4 cup of sprinkles
- 1/2 cup of melted nut butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup of melted white chocolate
- Mix all of your melted ingredients in a bowl: white chocolate, nut butter or coconut oil with the rice cereal.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the protein powder and the cake mix.
- Once both mixes are well combined individually, pour the cake mixture on top of the cereal and mix until well combined.