pumpkin dump cake
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||45 mins||yes||easy|
I can't be the only one that craves some pumpkin flavored goods when it's not pumpkin spice latte season.
If you can relate, you're going to want to make this cake that @ketocoffeeandlipstick whipped up!
Got some cake mix and a can of pumpkin? Let's make this easy pumpkin dump cake!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cake mix
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of allulose
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 stick of cold butter
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- First, you dump a can of pumpkin, eggs, cream, and sweetener into a bowl and mix it together.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan then pour pumpkin mixture into the pan.
- Then, take your cake mix and add some cinnamon and spread it over the pumpkin mixture.
- Top with extra cinnamon and sliced pieces of cold butter. Add pecans or crushed macadamias for added crunch and texture.
- Bake for 45 min at 350°F, top with whipped cream or your favorite keto ice cream. Enjoy!