prosciutto and arugula pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 min||yes||easy|
Who said pizza couldn't qualify as a salad? Not us! @actualfoodie made this simple and delicious prosciutto and arugula pizza and we can't get enough!
- scotty’s pizza crust mix
- 3/4 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- minced garlic
- sliced mozzarella
- balsamic vinegar
- hot honey
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Add pizza crust mix, water and 1 tbsp olive oil to a standing mixer and mix with the paddle attachment at low speed until dough comes together.
- Remove dough and add to lightly greased surface and knead for about 3 minutes until the dough is uniform and smooth.
- Form into a ball then roll out until about 12” and place on pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Brush crust with olive oil then sprinkle with minced garlic and oregano. Bake for 7-9 mins
- Layer fresh sliced mozzarella and prosciutto and bake again for another 5-6 mins until cheese is melted and prosciutto is crispy.
- In a bowl, toss arugula with olive oil, salt and pepper and add onto pizza
- To make balsamic glaze, add about 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar to a shallow pan and 1 tbsp regular honey to sweeten. Bring to a boil, stirring consistently and once thickened, remove from heat and set aside
- Garnish with a little balsamic glaze drizzle, hot honey, red pepper flakes and enjoy!