|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Let's be real, there's only one goal that matters on game day. To completely cover the table with yummy snacks...and we fully support this!
These keto pretzel bites can be made as a savory or sweet app and will surely be a homerun at your next game day gathering!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 2 tbsp butter
- sea salt
- Mix package of Scotty's Everyday Bread Mix and let rise for two hours.
- After bread has risen, preheat oven to 425° F and grease a baking sheet.
- Fill a large pot halfway with water on medium heat. When it gets just shy of a full boil, carefully toss in the baking soda.
- Take a quarter of the dough and roll it into a rope like shape. You may want to lightly butter your hands to make this easier.
- With a sharp knife, cut the dough into 1 inch pieces. Once cut, place the pieces into the boiling water for about 30 seconds. Repeat with all of the cut dough.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the pieces of dough from the pot and place onto the greased baking sheet. Lightly brush with butter and sprinkle with salt.
*You can also sprinkle a sugar and cinnamon mix instead of butter for a sweet version!
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce!