|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Pandan Bread featuring scotty's everyday bread mix! Talk about the best kind of nostalgia right here! Straight out the oven, the texture is soft and pillowy like the real deal. Cannot believe how versatile scotty's everyday mix is and how easy it was. You have to give this one a go!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- pandan leaves
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare dough according to the instructions on the packaging, noting to replace 1⁄2 cup of water with juiced pandan leaves.
- Use a hand mixer to combine everything to give the dough a more pillowy texture.
- Create 6 small balls and let them rise for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Then bake at 375° F for 12 minutes