Focaccia bread can be as extravagant or as simple as you want it to be, it's the "kitchen sink salad" of bread. You can throw whatever you have on hand and be certain that either way it's going to turn out absolutely delicious.
@keto.babe.ritateresa made a simple olive and sea salt focaccia and we're now dreaming of putting this on a charcuterie board as she suggested!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- olive brine
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions.
- Spread dough onto baking pan and drizzle some olive oil onto the dough. Then lightly press it in with your fingertips.
- Top with olives, olive brine and sea salt.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until bread begins to golden.