monkey bread bites
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
I finally got to make some cinnamon monkey bread with my scotty's everyday bread mix! I love making bagels with this, so I knew it would be great in a dessert recipe. The texture comes out so good and it’s super easy to make!
You can make this recipe with any dough. You can use a large bundt cake pan, or use small pans for single serve. I got 6 single serve monkey breads from this recipe
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 6 tbsp golden sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener
- chopped pecans
- keto syrup of choice
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare your baking pan by spraying with non stick spray. Mix melted butter & golden sweetener together & pour into the bottom of your pan.
- Roll out your dough and cut into small bite size pieces.
- Mix together 2 tbsp granulated sweetener and your cinnamon and roll each dough ball into the mixture.
- Place all dough balls in your baking pan of choice and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until dough is cooked throughly
- After removing from the oven, let sit 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped pecans and a drizzle of your syrup of choice. Serve while warm.