mixed berry shortcake
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|25 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Need an equally delicious and eye catching cake for a special occasion? Look no further! We have the perfect recipe for a light yet flavorful sweet treat. This cake came out moist and fluffy with the use of minimal additional ingredients, and would be perfect for any celebration where you need a low carb dessert option. All baking mixes are keto friendly with 0 net carbs, gluten-free, and free from nut flours
- 2 package of scotty's everyday cupcake & cake mix
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1- 8oz container of low carb whipped topping (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare two separate mixes according to the instructions on the package and bake as instructed.
- Slice strawberries in quarters. Mix together the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Once cakes are finished baking, allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place the first layer of cake on a cake board or stand. Spread an even layer of half the whipped topping onto the cake, and then an even layer of berries on top.
- Then repeat with the second layer of cake, remaining: add whipped topping, and berries. Then enjoy!