low-carb italian inspired party bread
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
While attending culinary school, coming up with tasty bread combinations was always a fun task. I had so many fresh and tasty ingredients at my disposal from which to choose. My favorite bread combo was always an Italian inspired flavor profile. The brininess from the olives and artichokes vs this sweetness from the caramelized onions is what makes this recipe amazing. Paired with a basic dipping oil…this combo will be a total crowd pleaser at your next meal or PARTY!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup warm water (95° F - 110° F)
- 1/2 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green olives
- 2 tbsp diced marinated artichokes
- 1/4 cup diced caramelized red onion
- 2 tbsp diced sweet cherry peppers
- 1/4 cup diced salami and pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions adding the garlic and salt.
- Once the mixture is combined, stir in the cheese, olives, artichokes, caramelized red onion, cherry peppers, and deli meats. Combine until well incorporated.
- Add the mixture to the loaf pan and cover with greased plastic wrap. Allow to rise for 2 hours.
- Bake at 375° F for 20 - 25 minutes, until cooked throughout.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes prior to slicing and serve with a tasty Dipping Oil.