low carb bread pudding
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||45 mins||yes||easy|
This is the first time I’ve made bread and thanks to the help of scotty's everyday keto bread mix it turned out INCREDIBLE!! It’s 0g net carbs, gluten free, & free from nut flours.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 2/3 cups of heavy cream
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- For the bread, I simply needed to add yeast & olive oil to the mix. After that was done baking, I pulled apart the bread into cubes and added to a baking dish.
- Then I made the pudding by mixing all of the rest of the ingredients together.
- I then poured the pudding over the bread and baked at 350° F for 45 mins.
- Then roll it up into a tube like shape and cut into 5 or 6 slices. Place into a greased baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream or make your own with some heavy whipping cream and the juice from the strawberry jam.