loaded yum yum pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
We all have that same obsession with G Hughes sugar free yum yum sauce right?!
Well, ever try it as a pizza base?! GET ON IT!!! I baked a batch of Scotty's everyday pizza crust and topped it with yum yum sauce, shredded cheese, pepperoni, bacon crumbles, sausage, black olives, mushrooms, and jalapeños!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- g hughes sugar free yum yum sauce
- shredded cheese of choice
- black olives
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Spread g hughes sugar free yum yum sauce over the pizza crust, and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Begin layering your pizza with the rest of the ingredients making sure to spread them out evenly.
- Toss into the oven and bake for 14-18 minutes or until crust begins to golden.