loaded pizza bomb
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
There are times when something is SO good your dearest loved one wouldn't even be able to get a bite.
Consider this one of those times. A personal pizza in rolled into a single pizza bomb! @bodybyketoburritos cooked up another winner you won't regret keeping to yourself!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- shredded cheese
- marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions.
- Flatten out the dough and place onto baking sheet.
- Add shredded cheese and then layer with the rest of your toppings.
- Top with marinara sauce and begin to close in the dough to form your pizza bomb!
- Place your pizza bomb into the oven for 25 minutes or until the outer layer begins to golden.