|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|40 mins||12 mins||yes||easy|
Low carb Linzer cookies w a strawberry jam filling. They are so buttery and melt-in-your-mouth yummy!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cake and cupcake mix
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of water
- Jam of choice
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- To prepare dough, cream butter & the scotty's baking mix together in a mixer until very crumbly. Add water and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Add to fridge to harden, about 30 min
- Then roll out the dough to a 1/4 in thick
- Use a cookie cutter to make 40 cookies, cutting out a window in 20 of them.
- Bake at 325°until golden, about 12 min
- Once cooled, add a teaspoon of jam in the 20 cookies without the window.
- Gently press a cookie w a window on top to let the jam show through Top w powdered sugar, if desired
- Eat once cooled.
P.S. These cookies go great with tea!