keto two ingredient pumpkin bars
Recipe by: @ketowithdeedee
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
So I've seen this on TikTok and of course I had to try it! All you need is a box of cake mix & 1 can of pumpkin. It actually worked out so good and the texture is spot on! You can make a cake, bars, or even cupcakes/muffins. Toppings are optional but chocolate chips or nuts would be perfect! A cream cheese frosting or glaze would have been delicious on these too.
All you need is 1 box of @scottyseveryday cupcake mix!
- 1 pack of Scotty's Everyday Cupcake + Cake Mix
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin purée
- 2 scoops of Vanilla protein (optional)
- 1 TSP Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees
- Pour the cake mix and the pumpkin puree into a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add in vanilla protein powder if desried
- Add in pumpkin spice if desired
- Pour into a baking pan
- Add toppings (nuts, chocolate chips) if desired
- Bake for 20-25 min. Enjoy!