keto summer berry and cream cake
Scotty's Everyday Founder
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
A recipe straight from our founder, Scotty. Just in time for summer, here's a perfectly refreshing Keto treat!
ingredients for the cake:
- 1 package Scotty's Everyday Keto Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Melted (Grass Fed Preferred)
- 3 Eggs
ingredients for the whipped topping:
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Powdered Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Prepare the 8" round Scotty's Everyday Keto Cupcake & Cake Mix according to the Cake instructions on the back of the pack. Slice the cooled cake into three equal layers.
- Prepare the Keto Whipped Cream: Chill bowl ahead of time. Add the Heavy Cream to the chilled bowl and beat until peaks start to form. Add the powdered erythritol and vanilla. Beat to stiff peaks.
- Assemble the first two layers of cake starting with cake and alternating layers of cake and whipped cream with berries sprinkled on the layers. Place third layer of cake alone on top.
- Ice the sides and top of the cake with Keto Whipped CreamDecorate with fresh berries as desired. Keep Refrigerated.