keto shrimp toasties
Recipe by: @keto.food.diaries
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|130 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Have you guys ever had shrimp toasties?!
If not, you NEED to give this a try! With the super bowl coming up, these would be the PERFECT keto app to have around!! I made these ketofied shrimp toasts with my @scottyseveryday keto bread mix and it did not disappoint one bit! SO dang bomb! (I know I say this with every post, but I mean it LOL)
It’s nut free and has 0g of carbs per serving! All you have to do is add olive oil and yeast then let it rise and bake and you got yourself some fresh keto bread!
- 1 pack of Scotty's Everyday Bread Mix
- About 6-8 jumbo shrimp (chopped)
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3 stalks green onions (diced)
- 1 1/2 tbs cream cheese
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- Garlic powder (sprinkled)
- 1 tsp sambal (optional)
- Prepare Scotty's Everyday Bread Mix as instructed on package
- Slice prepared bread into toasts, set aside
- Chop 6-8 jumbo shrimp
- Combine chopped shrimp with 3/4 cup mayo, 3 stalks of green onions (diced), 1 1/2 tbs of cream cheese, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of keto sweetener, a sprinkle of garlic powder, and 1 tsp of sambal (optional) in a bowl
- Spread mixture evenly on top of bread toasts
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 min. Enjoy!