keto pumpkin bars with
cream cheese frosting
Recipe by: The Scotty's Everyday Team
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||30 mins||yes||easy|
Raise your hand if you can FEEL the pumpkin-y warmth coming from this recipe!
The only thing better than a pumpkin bar is a keto pumpkin bar—and with cream cheese frosting? Save now, thank us later!
- 1 pack of Scotty's Everyday Cupcake + Cake Mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup softened butter
- ⅔ cup allulose blend (or favorite keto friendly sweetener)
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees
- Mix Scotty’s Everyday cake mix and pumpkin together until smooth
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread pumpkin batter evenly
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Remove from oven and let cool completely
- To make the frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter, and sweetener together until a smooth whipped texture is formed
- When pumpkin cake is cooled, spread cream cheese frosting on top and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice
- Slice and serve!