keto pretzel bites
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
I used the new scotty's everyday pizza crust to make these cute little pretzel bites. I made 2 little pizzas with half the recipe and made these with the other half! These are a perfect snack for any time of the day and can be made to be savory or sweet! Plus the fact that they're low carb and so easy to make is a huge plus!
I made a quick honey mustard dipping sauce to go with these and it turned out super yummy!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza mix
- baking soda
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup of mustard
- 2 tbsp of a honey substitute
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Boil a pot of water and once it boils, slowly add 1/4 cup of baking soda.
- Roll out your dough and cut it into small squares, rolling each square into a little ball.
- Place the dough balls into the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pull from the water and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush with an egg wash and bake for 15 minutes at 375.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with flakey salt when you pull them from the oven. ⠀
- For the honey mustard dipping sauce: combine mustard, honey substitute, and salt until well combined.